We Believe In
1. The one God – God the Father, His son Jesus and the Holy Spirit making the Trinity of which we love and serve
2. The love, grace and authority of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
3. The inspiration and authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and lifestyle and by which we should live our lives to mirror His word.
4. The coming of the Lord Jesus Christ — born of the Virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human yet without sin.
5. The total authority of our Lord Jesus coming to earth as a man and as scripture states, he died in our place, paying the price for our sin and defeating evil, defeating sickness and disease and redeeming our peace and so reconciling us with God, giving us authority in the earth over the works of the enemy.
6. The resurrection of Jesus, the ascension to heaven and the second coming of our saviour for His church
7. The total justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith and confession in Christ as their saviour and Lord and through total immersion in the waters of Baptism confirming their decision for the Lord publicly
8. The power and ministry of the Holy Spirit in the body of Christ as being relevant to the world today and the five-fold gifts in operation in the church and the gifts of the Holy Spirit being available to every believer. Through the power of the Holy Spirit the gift of speaking in tongues as led by the HolySpirit both
In private and cooperate worship and prayer.
9. The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, being united in purpose and vision regardless of individual denominations, the joining as one body to further the gospel of Christ – uniting in the things that hold our faith the Love of our Lord Jesus. The priesthood of all believers — given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
10. The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.
11. The Healing Power of God as being relevant to the church and believers today by the authority of the laying on of hands being available to every believer young or old in Christ or physical age and the Elders of the church anointing with oil.
12. The purpose and plan for each life from conception and the ability to live out that purpose through the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the wisdom of His written word, the ability of all believers from child to adult to follow and walk in His calling being effective and not restrained by physical age but led by the Holy Spirit.